" I am the beast
I am the light
I am the blighted being cursed with sight
I am the god
Who created a world
I am Leviathan the Girl.”
Marx did nothing wrong
he made the sun and moon start fighting, tricked kirby to risk his life to travel through the galaxy to awaken an ancient sleeping comet, only to steal kirby’s wish and use it to send nova to destroy pop star. and for what? the satisfaction of destruction? he had no reason to do it, he wasnt possessed he just wanted to kill everyone
he was misunderstood he just wanted to have a fun time stop being so mean to my poor babbu ;~;
you fucking marx apologists need to get out
Day two is all about the music!
What’s your favorite theme song on The Thrilling Adventure Hour?
Ohhh, I like them all but I really think my favourite theme song is Cactoid Jim’s. It takes the same chord progression as Sparks Nevada’s theme but makes it calmer, more reflective, because Jim is a lot more down-to-earth and simple than Sparks. I like how it sounds like a classic tall tale told around a campfire, like Paul Bunyan or Davy Crockett.Of course, this isn’t counting special variations on theme songs, in which case the theme from “The Thing from This Same Planet” is actually the funniest thing on the whole podcast.
Outside of the themes, what other song(s) do you absolutely love?
Ummmm all of them? Of course, “On With the Show” is fantastic fanservice and must have been so much work (and fun!) to put together. I’m really fond of “I’m Gonna Kill You Someday” because it’s so silly and I will never be over JK Simmons’ singing voice. “I Don’t Want No Trouble in My Place” is catchy as hell.
Are there any guest musicians you’ve particularly loved?
This show had Weird Al. nuff said. His performance of the extra-long Colonel Tick-Tock theme was a riot. I was a fan of Paul & Storm before they came on the show too so it was cool to hear them. Apparently they’re in the crossover show? Please release the crossover show.
Any other thoughts on the TAH music?
The music is a big part of what makes TAH what it is. All the theme songs are crafted to give you a basic feel for the content of the show and they all fit their genre perfectly. Whenever there is music in an episode, the part of me that loves Broadway is delighted. Eban Schletter, the Andy Paley Orchestra, Jonathan Dinerstein, and all the cast are so talented.
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
me right before any new wntv ep: okay but who bought lot 37
me right after any new wtnv ep: okay but who bought lot 37
me at any given time between wntv eps: okay but who bought lot 37
me every single moment for the remainder of time: okay but who bought lot 37
whenever i get low on money i start thinking really irrationally like what if i hadn’t spent that $10 back in 2004
Forget the Myers-Briggs fucking personality assessment. I am dead tired of hearing if someone is an INFP or an ESLQ or whatever. I want to know which dark, unspeakable god to which you have pledged your soul. Bring back the Great Old Ones. I want to see the scrawled writings of a person with a broken mind who has gazed too far into the void; I want to see the writing on the walls, written with their own blooded fingers when I deliver the final desecration unto their home. Who is with me. Lets make this happen.
Have I told you that the newest episode has a pretty cool girl named Michelle?
So here’s a sketchdump of that lovely lady.
- First Draft
- Second Draft. I was thinking her style would be more of a Punky hipster. Also, I did like Oxy’s eye tattoos drawn for Cecil a lot, so I thought since my Cecils don’t fit with that style, I would just give it to Michelle.
- Most recent draft of her with Maureen, who I headcanon as Chinese. Somehow it’s tempting to research on Japanese and Korean Fashions for both of them. I was gonna give Michelle the Korean ulzzang stuff, though they are usually like club outfits, so I just gave her more of a Punky hipster.
- Sorry, can’t resist making that sentence. Also, Hat Cozy.
i duno i just wanted to draw some glimpses of their bus ride up to gravity falls
because twin shenanigans